What is 22q?
- 22q11.2 deletion syndrome, or DiGeorge, is caused by missing genetic information on chromosome 22.
- The syndrome is common, occurring in an estimated 1 in 2000 births.
- The missing genetic information on chromosome 22 can affect every system in the body.
Natera is hosting a webinar on: Expanding the scope of non-invasive prenatal screening. Why we screen for 22q.
- The registration link for the EST showing: Click here
- 17th November at 7pm- Johannesburg/Pretoria/Durban
Details for the webinar:
Donna McDonald-McGinn, director of the 22q and You Center at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, will present the latest on 22q11.2 deletion syndrome, and Dr. Kimberly Martin, Natera’s senior global medical director, will speak to prenatal screening options for 22q. The webinar will also include a dialogue between Donna and Kim about common questions and concerns around 22q.
Click on the below images to download the information: